Friday, October 4, 2013

C4K for September


Comments for Kids


For my first C4K assignment I was assigned to read Buck's Blog.

This I Believe

My Comment for Buck: My name is Shakeya Andrews and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama located in Mobile, AL.

I enjoyed reading your blog. I usually express the way I feel through writing, but I found getting tattoos as a neat way of expressing your feelings. Usually people get tattoos just because but you described why you got your tattoos very well. While reading your blog, I knew that your tattoos make up a special part of your life. One grammar mistake I would consider fixing is “Your probably wondering.” It should be you’re or you are probably wondering.

Overall, good job explaining how your tattoos express your feelings. Summary:Buck gives us reasons why she has tattoos in her blog "This I Believe." In her blog she says that tattoos help express how she feels towards herself and others. Her first tattoo is dedicated to her dad, who died in September of 2010. Buck says that whenever she looks at her tattoos they bring back good memories. Buck has two tattoos but each tattoo has a different meaning behind them. Her second tattoo is dedicated to her brother who has been in prison for four years. To sum up Buck's blog she states that you can express your feelings in many different ways and getting tattoos is her way of expressing herself.

What is My Point of View

My comment for Austin:My name is Shakeya Andrews and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama located in Mobile, AL.

What is your point of view? Well in your blog you said you have a big red nose and big black boots. You also said you are funny looking. From reading your blog, I would say that you are describing yourself as a clown!

Shakeya Andrews

Summary: Austin P starts off by saying he looks like a nerd with big black boots and a red nose in his blog. He also said a guy came up to him and said that he is funny looking. I assumed that the student was referring to a clown because they have a red nose and they are funny looking. Lastly, he said that everyone gave him funny looks and laughed at him, which is what most people do to clowns. Austin's blog was written to see if the reader could find the point of view in the story.

Cinderella

My Comment: My name is Shakeya Andrews and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama located in Mobile, AL.

I liked how you used different colors in slide 2 and you were very detailed with your facts about Cinderella. I never knew she wore a size 4 1/2 in shoes. Good job in telling who the Grimm Brothers. Shakeya Andrews

Summary: Ashley, a student in Mr. Rhodus 6th grade Elsanor Elementary School gave facts about Cinderella in her google presentation. She listed Cinderella's shoe size, birthday, and she also informed us that Cinderella is a Disney character. On slide 3 of the presentation Ashley gave us information about Grim Brothers. On slide three she stated who the Grimm Brothers were and what stories they wrote.

How Much Does the Sky Weigh?

My Comment:Hi Angel! My name is Shakeya Andrews and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama located in Mobile, AL.

Wow! I never knew the sky was estimated to weigh close to 570,000,000,00 adult elephants. Good job explaining how much the sky weighs you used a lot of details to help me understand. "The air weighs more than you" really caught my attention because I never thought about how much the air weighed until reading your blog. Interesting post!

Summary: Angel explains how the sky is weighed in her blog. She stated that the sky is estimated to be 570,000,000,000 adult Indian elephants. She compare the weight of humans to the weight of air and informs us when we breathe in and out we are breathing in air. Angel explained how to tell the air pressure with a barometer and how low the pressure will be. I learned that if the air pressure is low then a storm could possibly be on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment